Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm still alive

I'm sorry that I haven't updated this in a long time but it's really difficult to get to a computer long enough to type anything. My past few times in port have resulted in me having to go straight to offload which means that I go straight to staring at dead fish for 6 hours. The sweet thing is that the new plant that we're offloading to doesn't require me to actually stand so I get to read for those 6 hours!

Things are going well though. I've got nothing all too exciting to report. One of the crewmen is going to show me how to weld on the next trip out to sea which I'm looking forward to. I've been reading a lot but I don't have a lot of music so any mix cds that people might feel inclined to send would be great.

I hope those that I haven't talked to are doing well and if so feel inclined should shoot me an email or post a response. Thanks. Sorry this is so choppy. I'm in a hurry.

-Patrick

ps. and i'll continue living

4 comments:

Kat said...

Glad all is well. When are you coming home?

Also, can I just e-mail you the songs? *grin*

Anonymous said...

i had been wondering when the next post was coming.
please do let me know when you get back to georgia and we can meet up. i would like that. yes.

Patrick Morales said...

yes you can email them

i should be home late september

Andrea said...

Well, Kat already asked my question. If I can get my shit together long enough, I'll try to send you a book to read.