skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Young Man and the Sea

Monday, June 16, 2008

Actual documentation



Here he is people. In the flesh. Fu-Manchu or as he is more commonly known as- Puck. Seriously.
Posted by Patrick Morales at 8:00 AM

5 comments:

mid-day.milly said...

OH MY Gosh!!!! that is out of control!! i can't believe my eyes.

June 16, 2008 at 11:58 AM
Chall said...

What's the chances this guy finds your blog and kills you in your sleep?

-chall

June 16, 2008 at 9:27 PM
Anonymous said...

whoa.

June 17, 2008 at 6:17 PM
Andrea said...

I spoke too soon. Fu is a phenom.

June 17, 2008 at 9:48 PM
Anonymous said...

Ho

ly

Crap.

June 26, 2008 at 8:02 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Young Man and the Sea

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (28)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (20)
      • What I actually do
      • Somewhere in the bearing sea...
      • Deployment part 2
      • "I got a pocket full of zig zags"
      • Deployment part 1
      • The Best Day So Far
      • I'm gradiated
      • Today's Lesson
      • Actual documentation
      • It's been a long week
      • My Weekend Off
      • Pictures
      • A History Lesson Part 1
      • Documentation of O-Face
      • Rediscovering the "Oh" Face
      • Pictures
      • The First Day of Class
      • A Story
      • The Apartment (and my address)
      • The Terminal

About Me

Patrick Morales
View my complete profile