Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pictures

People are giving peace a chance. Even in Alaska
Bros... even in Alaska

Better shot of Sleeping Lady


Bluegrass Band at lunch








8 comments:

Sandy said...

it's now a confirmed fact that people that like bluegrass music are really pale. if they're from alaska though, they're super pale.
and i'm still not seeing the sleeping lady.

Kat said...

I'm super tan and a super bluegrass fan. Where do I fit in?!?

I miss you already, you bearded woodcutting bird watcher!

mid-day.milly said...

who would have thought there were regular people walking around and doing stuff..even in Alaska.
i'm learning so much

Anonymous said...

i smell patchouli.

Seth Golden said...

Wow. They do have bros.

That's scary.

Patrick Morales said...

kat...


...we all know i'm tanner than you

Gregory Callas said...

sounds like prison rules apply on board; an no, i'm not talking about scrabble...

Andrea said...

Sorry, I can't post a comment. I'm busy making a sign that says "Where's the Outrage?"

I will then post the sign in my back yard. Mayhaps a bird will land on it.