skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Young Man and the Sea

Friday, June 20, 2008

The Best Day So Far


this was the exchange

Patrick: Hey let me get a picture
Puck: I really don't like pictures
Patrick: Oh ok...

*click*
Posted by Patrick Morales at 9:39 PM

3 comments:

Seth Golden said...

Haha.

June 21, 2008 at 8:52 AM
Patrick Morales said...

that's my before picture. i'm not shaving or getting a haircut till my 90 day contract is over.

June 21, 2008 at 1:21 PM
Anonymous said...

Hahahaa that is classic

June 26, 2008 at 8:07 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Young Man and the Sea

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (28)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (20)
      • What I actually do
      • Somewhere in the bearing sea...
      • Deployment part 2
      • "I got a pocket full of zig zags"
      • Deployment part 1
      • The Best Day So Far
      • I'm gradiated
      • Today's Lesson
      • Actual documentation
      • It's been a long week
      • My Weekend Off
      • Pictures
      • A History Lesson Part 1
      • Documentation of O-Face
      • Rediscovering the "Oh" Face
      • Pictures
      • The First Day of Class
      • A Story
      • The Apartment (and my address)
      • The Terminal

About Me

Patrick Morales
View my complete profile